AGV K-5 S Rossi Thorn 46 Helmet Features:
• Outer shell: fiber composite materials (glass-carbon)
• 2 shell sizes in fibre
• Inner shell in 4 different EPS densities, 4 sizes
• Homologation: ECE, ECE/DOT, NBR, AS-NZS, JIS, ECE-ASIA
• EPS and shell dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
• Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vent and an air extractor with ON/OFF system developed in the wind tunnel for optimum ventilation
• Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct channel with high air flow
• Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
• SHARE SYSTEM ready
• Fabric: 3 d in sanitised Dri-lex®
• Liners: completely removable
• Removable breath deflector
• Removable throat windscreen protection
• Visor mechanism: New visor mechanism XQRS GT-2 (extra quick release system) for a quick removal of the visor -PATENTED
• Visor micro-opening system
• Scratch-resistant polycarbonate Visor GT2 (ML-L-XL-XXL sizes) and GT2-1 (XS-S-MS sizes) with 100% protection from UV rays
• Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch resistant visor and tool-free replacement system
• Retention system: Double D
• Weight (E2205): 1,390 g (+/- 50g) in size MS
• This Helmet is supplied with a Clear Visor as Standard.
Disclaimer: Size charts should be used as a guide only. Accuracy of size charts cannot be ensured definitely - size selection is at buyers discretion.