AGV - Pista GP-R Rossi Project 46 2.0 Helmet Features:
- Outer shell made entirely of laminated carbon fibre
- Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, safety and aerodynamics
- Ventilation/Aerodynamics IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts on the shell and vents which direct air to the riders head
- Ventilation System designed and optimized in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front air intakes and 2 rear exhaust vents.
- Air intakes are in the "always open" position with protective metal frames and mesh guards.
- Plastic covers are available for bad weather.
- Total surface area of air intakes is 193% more than the GP-Tech.
- Large rear spoiler that has been wind tunnel optimized for maximum aerodynamic performance and ventilation at high speed. The spoiler is designed to detach from the helmet in the event of an accident to increase passive safety.
- New metal visor mechanism with two-stage pivot closure.
- Quick release system that allows tool free visor removal and replacement. The visor mechanism is 71% smaller than the GP-Tech.
- Front microlock visor locking system that reduces the risk of accidental opening, even in the event of an accident.
- Field of vision increased by 15° to the horizon and optimized for riding over the tank.
- Overall field of vision increased by about 8% compared with the GP-Tech and main competitors.
- Inner Liner Fully removable and washable inner liners Breathable, micro perforated Lycra® crown pad with Concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece moulded around the contour of the riders head.
- No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with variable density foam. 3D cheek pads with sanitising treatment, variable density foam and integrated neck roll for improved comfort and sound proofing
- Weight 1.275g (+/- 50g) for size Medium
Disclaimer: Size charts should be used as a guide only. Accuracy of size charts cannot be ensured definitely - size selection is at buyers discretion.