- Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Removable CE‐approved GPR knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety.
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified hip protector available as accessory
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the
body at all times.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. Lining is
removable and washable.
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction
while sliding in an accident.
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
Disclaimer: Size charts should be used as a guide only. Accuracy of size charts cannot be ensured definitely - size selection is at buyers discretion.