- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier Polyester fabric main shell for long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest back protector available as accessory).
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
- Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves for movement and fit.
- 3D mesh collar construction plus padded textile wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Disclaimer: Size charts should be used as a guide only. Accuracy of size charts cannot be ensured definitely - size selection is at buyers discretion.
What Others Say
Top piece of kit
My first Alpinestars product, and I couldn't be happier. The jacket is light, breathable, snug fitting and extremely comfortable.
I rode for three hours yesterday without an itch, rub or any other issue.
Well done Alpinestars, love your work.