- • Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier Polyester fabric main shell for long-lasting performance.
- • Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- • Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- • Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection.
- • Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest back protector available as accessory).
- • Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- • Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- • Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
- • Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves for movement and fit.
- • 3D mesh collar construction plus padded textile wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- • Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- • Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- • Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- • Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- • External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- • Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- • Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Disclaimer: Size charts should be used as a guide only. Accuracy of size charts cannot be ensured definitely - size selection is at buyers discretion.