Alpinestars Tech 5 Boot features:
- Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on toe box. Main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weight-saving.
- Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Contoured advanced polymer core structure envelopes upper boot for structural integrity and abrasion resistance while allowing excellent levels of controlled flex.
- Medial-facing biomechanical pivot system links lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- CE certified.
- Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact and abrasion resistance. The contoured shin plate allows for greater range of fitment and features a Velcro® adjustable panel for a personalized and secure closure.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell with excellent impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched levels of safety. This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside and toe reinforcement co-injected in harder compound.
- The TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU parts, offers protection and support.
- Soft poly-foam surrounded the ankles and collar offer shock absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for superior comfort, control and support.
- Rear TPR gaiter on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort.
- Innovative buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding. The sole is replaceable.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
Disclaimer: Size charts should be used as a guide only. Accuracy of size charts cannot be ensured definitely - size selection is at buyers discretion.