- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
REAR GEOMAX MX52 TECHNOLOGY
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Staggered Distribution of Centre Blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.
FRONT GEOMAX MX52 TECHNOLOGY
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique Tread Block Distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimised to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.
DUNLOP HEAVY DUTY TUBES
Tubes are a crucial part of the tube-type wheel assembly. When it comes to premium heavy duty tubes, look no further than a brand you know and trust. Dunlop tubes are used by many of the top riders on the world stage in both the indoor supercross and outdoor motorcross series.
- TR-4 straight metal stem
- 100% Butyl tube
- Made in Japan
- Heavy duty
- Used by top riders around the world