Directions for use:
- Remove if possible the object which caused the puncture.
- Position the tyre valve at the top.
- Completely deflate the tyre.
- Shake vigorously MOTUL TYRE REPAIR.
- In cold weather, reheat it in your hands or near the engine.
- Clean the screw on the valve.
- Screw on the MOTUL TYRE REPAIR connector.
- Remove the protection capsule.
- Position the spray upside down.
- Press the button until the tyre is totally re-inflated.
- Drive immediately for 10 to 20 km at moderate speed so that the product is evenly distributed.
- Control the pressure as soon as possible and during the following days and adjust it.
No sizing informatinon required.